Industrial Automation with Intel Technology
Autonomous driving, industrial robots and smart logistics are just some of the key areas in which we offer individual solutions based on Intel technology. Our products and services help to increase the efficiency and productivity of your industrial processes and thus improve your competitiveness.
Aaronn Electronic is a Titanium Partner of the Intel® Partner Alliance and thus one of the partners at the highest level of the Intel® global partner program. Aaronn Electronic has achieved this status by developing and implementing customized industrial PC solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms and technologies. Titanium status gives all employees access to a wide range of additional Intel benefits, including the Intel® Solution Marketplace, Intel® Partner University, privileged development support and technical support, all of which benefit Aaronn’s customers.
Contact us now to discuss your specific needs and find out how our solutions can help move your business forward.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Our innovative solutions offer you the possibility to optimize your processes and take your automation to a new level. With Intel® as a technology partner, we can present you with a wide range of products based on the latest Intel processors that support a variety of industrial automation applications.
- Integration of Intel Atom® E3930, Movidius™ Myriad™ X, and image sensor, easy to deploy
- All-in-one design minimizes cabling, footprint, and maintenance
- FPGA-based digital I/O for accurate real-time triggering
- USB Type-C port for video, power, and USB simplifies connectivity
- 1x microSD slot for additional storage
- Supports four types of image sensors and C-mount lenses
- Digital I/O, 1x LAN, and 1x COM
- Supports ADLINK EVA (Edge Video Analytics), reducing the development time of deep learning applications
- Intel® 12th generation Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3 & Pentium®/Celeron® processor with R680E/H610E chipset
- Two SO-DIMMs up to 64 GB (ECC) DDR5 4800 MHz
- Quad displays of DP/HDMI/VGA and dual GbEs
- M.2, SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, USB 3.2 (Gen2)
- Supports iModules, Flex I/Os and iDoors
- Supports Advantech out-of-band remote management solution – iBMC 1.2 + DeviceOn
- General operation temperature range (-20~60°C / -4~140°F)
- Port isolation for 8 x DI, 8 x DO, 4 x COM
- Supports M.2 M key 2280 NVMe SSD Storage
- Supports M.2 B+M key 2242 storage and 3042/3052 cellular modules
- Supports M.2 E Key 2230 Wifi modules
- Supports Time-Sensitive Network(TSN) technology
- Remote out-of-band (OOB) power management with Advantech iBMC technology
- Onboard TPM 2.0 to provide hardware security
- Compliant with IEC 61010-1 safety requirements
- High performance Rackmount System for challenging or noise sensitive environments with Intel® Xeon®-W processors
- Industrial grade for challenging environments – robust, reliable and sustainable
- Low noise level: <= 35dBA
- Modular and flexible concept for easy customization
- Long-term availability (5+ years)
- Tool-free replacement of fans, filter mats, or hard disk drives in the removable tray
- Intel® 6th/7th Gen Core™ i CPU socket-type (LGA1151) with Intel® Q170/ H110 chipset
- 3 x independent displays (third display output via optional cable)
- 2 x GigaLAN and 6 x USB 3.0
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 and 2 x RS232 serial ports
- 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD, and 1 x mSATA
- 19 ~ 24 VDC input power range
- Support Power Out 12V/5V – 2A
- Supports Advantech i-Door
- Versatile LED for system status and alarm
- Supports Advantech SUSIAccess and embedded software APIs
- Chassis IPC-220 compatible with motherboard PCE-2029 and PCE-2129
CUSTOM EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS
As a systems integrator, we not only offer you high-quality industrial automation solutions, but also a range of additional services to ensure that your systems run smoothly and are optimally tailored to your requirements. Contact us now to learn more about our customized services and how we can help you implement your automation projects.
Large Product Selection
Training & Support
Maintenance & Service
OUR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Our intelligent solutions based on the latest Intel technology offer you a wide range of application possibilities for automation. No matter what industry you are in, our solutions are designed to help you optimize your processes and increase your efficiency.
Here are some of the possible applications of our automation solutions:
Energy & Environment
Trust Aaronn Electronic’s expertise and Intel’s leading technology to optimize your industrial processes. Together, we are shaping the future of industrial automation.
Analysis of customer requirements
Recommendation of the most suitable solution
Provision of technical support
Industrial automation based on Intel® technology offers increased efficiency, technological progress, reliability and quality, and future-proofing.
The automation solutions can be used in various applications, including autonomous driving, industrial robots, in-house logistics, industrial image processing and mechanical engineering.
The collaboration between Aaronn Electronic and Intel® is based on a Titanium partnership that enables close cooperation, exclusive resources and joint innovation.
The Titanium partnership between Aaronn Electronic and Intel® demonstrates the high level of trust and collaboration between the companies, ensuring customers benefit from the latest Intel® technologies and exclusive resources.
You can contact Aaronn Electronic to conduct a demand analysis and evaluate whether the automation solutions meet your specific requirements.
Yes, Aaronn Electronic’s automation solutions are scalable and adaptable to future needs to ensure they can keep pace with your business growth.
CONTACT US NOW
If you are looking for reliable and innovative industrial automation solutions, contact us. We can offer you customized solutions tailored to your specific requirements.