PCIe is another data transfer interface. SSDs are operated with the considerably faster NVMe protocol in this case, which means a performance boost. The most powerful PCIe III SSDs have 4 lanes (x4) and a maximum speed of up to 2.8 GB/sec. We currently have M.2 and U.2 SSDs in our portfolio.
- SQFlash 910C U.2 PCIe 2.5″ SSD (SFF-8639)
- U.2 (SFF-8639) PCIe 2.5″ SSD
- Compliant with PCIe Gen. III x4 interface and NVMe 1.1
- Supports 120 bit ECC correct per 2K Byte data
- Duo-quad core processor with stable throughput
- Support Voltage Stabilizer
- GUI management tool & software API package
- GPIO preserved for security function control
Consulting & Support
Do you have any further questions about PCIe? We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. As Germany’s leading system integrator, we provide individual support for our customers in the field of industrial SSDs and quickly find customized solutions.
Together with our technology partner Advantech we find the best embedded solutions in the field of industrial SSDs. Contact us directly now!